General and professionnal dermatology:
skin, hair and nail diseases
Children and Adults
Cutaneous allergies: eczema, urticaria, contact allergy ..
prick tests (at the clinique Saint Jean 02 221 99 00)
surgery: kysts, naevi and moles , lipomas, …
small veins sclerosis
Coronavirus – Advice
You have an appointment soon. We would like to continue to give you the care you need.
However, we would also like to give priority to the protection of all.
Please find here some measures to protect you and us :
- If you feel ill, if you have a cold, a runny nose or a cough, even if only slightly, do NOT come to the consultation.
- I want to keep my waiting room as empty as possible, so
- Don’t come too soon. If this is the case, you could possibly wait in your car until the desired time.
- Come alone, or at most with one accompanying person
- Do not bring children with you, unless they are themselves patients. If you have problems with the supervision of your children, it is better to have the appointment rescheduled
- I want to limit the time in the waiting rooms. It is important that the consultations are as punctual as possible. They will be SHORT and CONCISE and strictly limited to the essentials. Other medical problems will be considered on later appointments.
- At the entrance you will be asked to WASH YOUR HANDS.
- We only allow payment by BANCONTACT. The device will be disinfected after each use.
If you prefer to cancel or reschedule your appointment, if you have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com. It is also possible to reach us by phone (02 779 42 75), but we will keep it short.
With kind regards
Dr MC Jacobs